While the resulting product or service has to be of the best quality possible, the real value is in the process of creating the content.
I work in the in-between spaces. Places where law and art meet, where scientists employ me to communicate difficult concepts through comics. Where animated chickens can illustrate a business accelerator’s goals, and a unique laser cut box can revive a theatre performance that was lost to the ages. Not always social and critical, my work is an amalgamation of processes and ideas to create a whole.
I mostly work with direct clients who want a bespoke art piece, be a tattoo or a short story. I’ve worked with online and paper publications, done exhibitions of archival projects, and exhibited in small galleries.
I am available for commissions.
- June 2019 – The Lit Exhibit: Rituals, Temporary Storage, Brooklyn, New York
- 8th of November 2018 – Display of Coiba Project Images, at the Western Society of Naturalists Meeting, California
- October 2018 – Cracks in the City, part of Made in Roath Festival, at One Fox Lane, Cardiff
- Summer 2018 – Last Minute Exhibition, at The Gate, Cardiff
- 26th October – 5th November 2017 – Inc: A Showcase, at Craft in the Bay, Cardiff
- 20-24 June 2016 – Creative Cardiff’s Pop-up Creative Hub at the Wales Millennium Centre
- 2 June – 2 July 2016 – Tropical Paradise – Paper Arts, Bristol
- 20-27 May 2016 – Cardiff School of Art and Design 2016 Summer Degree Show
- 11-23 December 2015 – No Fit State Archive Exhibition – NoFitState, Roath, Cardiff
- 13 October 2015 – Café Collisions Anthology Launch and Spoken Word Event – Cardiff Made, Roath, Cardiff
- 15 August 2015 – A Colour performance for An Overhead Map of Now – The Abacus Rooms, Cardiff
- 28th May 2015 – Snapped-Up Market: Bicycles – The Printhaus, Canton, Cardiff
- May 2015 – Reportarger Award –
Universityof the West of England, Bristol
- March-May 2015 – Art with a Heart’s H20 – Water – Art With a Heart Art Centre Altrincham
- January 2014– ParquesFelices urban intervention – Panama City, Panama
- November 2014 – Are You Lost Yet? 2 – The Abacus Rooms, Cardiff
- April-June 2014 – (
Im)material Artefacts – National Museum of Wales, Cardiff
- June-August 2013 – Historias Imaginadas: Mundos
queno existieron– Panama City, Panama
- February 2019 – Broken Pencil – participation in the 2019 Deathmatch with the short story Gargling Tree
- July 2018 – An Incomplete Timeline of Isthmian
Identit(y/ ies) – Illustrations and Article Published by Porridge Magazine
- January 2018 – Coyote Crosses the Continent – Publishing contract with Wordcatcher Publishing
- February 2016 – The Cardiff Review, Jelly by Ellen Davies
- 13 October 2015 – Café Collisions Anthology – Cardiff University
- November 2014 – Are You Lost Yet? 2 – Comic Book page Published on Printed and Online Publication